5/20/11

Spring Cleaning and then some!!!

So the Spring has brought it's challenges in getting organized and spending time with the family and our many outside excursions. My blogging time has been the major area that has suffered. Honestly, after hanging with the kids all day and trying to stay on top of cleaning and organizing I just haven't had time at the end of  my nights to sit on the computer or post pictures.
Our spring has consisted of lots and lots of gardening!!!! We have gotten rid of 6 large hedges from the front our porch, replanted the beds where the hedges had been, began construction on a vegetable garden with some sprouts we started in plastic baseball card holders, moved plants in our backyard garden to make room for the veggie garden, and took a wonderful day trip to Longwood Gardens (highly recommended).
I have spent some time inside...with all this rain I have really had no choice! I have had the chance to really work on keeping my kitchen decluttered so that I can have some clear counters!!! I have also been working on the room that looked like it exploded....I will be posting more pictures soon but honestly it has been a long day of cleaning and keeping the munchkins entertained (more like they were entertaining me!!!) to keep going right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment