2/24/12

Decor, Decor, Decor

When we had our living room and dinning room redone I thought we would  live in it for a while before I decide what to put on the walls and how to decorate it. Well that was a year and a half ago and I have barely done anything!
The living room and dinning rooms are the main living areas in our home. They act as our playroom and TV room. Our entry way and homework areas. I display my kids art work and have all of our family pictures. It is also the area for all of my clutter! Ugh!!
So keeping that in mind I have a few ideas that I have been mulling over and hoping to finally get somethings up on the walls!
Here are my inspirations.

Because we need somewhere for our stuff...since we don't have a closet
Cute
Because we need somewhere to display my kids masterpieces!!! Click here to find out how to make it!

Because I love seeing my family!

It's a start!

No comments:

Post a Comment