3/16/11

My girlie girl

Okay so I don't know how this happened...but one of the biggest "tomboys" I know has a girlie girl daughter. That would be my very own daughter. Not that I have done anything to keep her from being a girlie girl but I thought having an older brother would automatically make her more of a tomboy, as it did with me. But since our trip to Walt Disney World in September she has wanted to be a princess and really who am I to tell her no. As much as I want to put a baseball bat in her hand, I have to embrace this side of her. Pink and all.
 But really doesn't she just look adorable in pink. But this change to her big girl room helped not only organize her belongs but also allowed me to allow my daughter to be herself. I love her pink and all.
After looking at a scholastic bookfair I found the perfect gift for her. It is a series of books called "Pinkalicious" by Victoria and Elizabeth Kann.

I am so excited to get some of these books for her and letting her get her PINK ON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment