8/24/12

Pinterest Friday...Kids Painting

 


So I know I have been MIA from my blog world for the last few weeks...We have been adventuring to say the least. From birthday parties, to a week long trip to Florida (which I did by myself with the kids), to beaching it up August has proven to be fun!!!
But even with all this...I was able to find time to a Pinterest find!!!!
While visiting a dear friend and her kids in Jacksonville, Florida, she wanted to do some kid art that we saw on pinterest. There are a few that I have seen, but here is a link to one site that I loved.
 
Attack of the Twins
Attack of the Twins
 
Totally cute right?? And makes me jealous that I do not have a Hobby Lobby near me!
 
All the materials you will need are:
Canvas any size you want
Painters tape
Finger paints
 
So as I was sewing away on a few sets of curtains (another post coming soon) my dear friend was preparing the canvases. She went for words that she wanted posted in her play room...I went for names.



 
 
Then we got the kids prepared!!!!
 
Put out something to protect the floors...And let them go to town!







 Isn't she adorable!!!
 
I sat them outside, and in the Florida sun, it took no time for them to dry!!! So we peeled up the tape.



 
 
Aren't they adorable...I will post when I finally hang mine and when I get pictures from Florida. We are in the midst of switching rooms to create a playroom. This will be the first things that go up to make it theirs!
 
And I couldn't resist adding this one...
 
I mean look at those beautiful eyes and how darn proud he is of himself! What a cutie pie!!!!
 
Happy Friday!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment