8/26/12

Beach napping

Growing up we didn't vacation at the beach. We day tripped from home which is only an hour away. Or we would stay with my great grandmother who lived about 15 minutes from the beach. Still day tripping.
So leaving the beach was not an option when we wanted to sleep. We have always just napped right on our chairs or blanket. But since I have had kids napping on the beach hasn't happened.
But today, yes today, bothe of my kids wrapped themselves up in towels and slept. Lizzy even curled up with her daddy for a quick snooze.
The only down side is that I still can't nap while I'm alone. But when Jeff got back from grabbing lunch we were all able to rest. What a great beach day!

Ps. This is my first post from my new iPhone. We will see how this turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment