11/8/12

Sewing Capes!

I was asked to be apart of a holiday open house. I love making homemade gifts, if you haven't noticed, so I was totally excited!!!
One of my favorite projects over the last few years were the capes I made for Jake's 5th birthday. They were just too expensive to buy for all of his friends so I took on the task of making all of them myself...and I adored how they turned out.


I tried my hand at getting a bunch of littles to do a photo shoot...some loved it, some didn't. I wasn't surprised by how my kids transformed into mini super heroes as soon as they put on their capes! You can check out all the pictures here.
So when I was asked to be apart of the Holiday Open house I thought these would be perfect. I already have a number of pre-orders...I am giddy with excitement!!! I will also be selling homemade hooded towels and burp clothes.
By the way, all the vendors are donating 10% of all our sales to the Daisy Eye Cancer Fund!! This makes me even more excited about getting these projects underway!

No comments:

Post a Comment