9/5/12

Transition

With my need to clean out and give my kids their own space we are moving rooms.
Since Lizzy girl moved out of the nursery and into her big girl room and the nursery has become a dumping ground for a lot of things!! Mainly my crafting and toys the kids have out grown.
So organizing is in order!
First has come selling and giving away those things we no longer need. The hardest part has been removing the nursery things. Tears were shed...but knowing that I am creating more space for my kids to play makes it all worth it.
Second has been the transition. We are moving our bedroom into the nursery and our room will become a playroom/craft room...
But for now we r in transition
There are remnants of the nursery still
There are boxes everywhere waiting for a place
But soon we will be settled...until then we will play and organize
More pictures to follow as we go

No comments:

Post a Comment