9/19/12

UGH!!!!

 
 
So I posted the other day about feeling overwhelmed with all of our firsts this month so far...this may just put me over the edge...
Lunch Bunch at the girl's pre-school starts tomorrow.
Yes this is volunteery...I don't have to let her do this
But she wants to be with her bestie...this is the only day their classes over lap so it will be the only time they can have lunch together.
And, I have to let her do this...right?? I have to let her grow...right??
Yes, yes, i do...unfortunately :-(
Luckily I have a yard sale to prepare for...and we are cleaning house!!! I am not looking forward to how  much we will be dragging out of the house Saturday morning, but I will be happy with all the new open space we will have.
oh and the extra cash will be nice too!

No comments:

Post a Comment