7/27/12

Pinterest Friday....Fruit & Veggie Wash

I love this one! It's simple and quick. Jo-Anna over at A Pretty Life posted the way she washes her fruits and veggies to make sure they are super clean!
I love it because you just pop all your fruit right in a clean sink, filled with luke warm water and a cup of vinegar. Then a quick rinse and dry out on the counter.

Can I just say how I love using vinegar to clean...I guess it just makes me feel better that I'm not using chemicals. This is not to say that I never use cleaners. My bathroom cleaning is one area I can not do without some heavier duty sprays...makes me feel better!

I spend way too much time and waste way too much water washing each piece of fruit or veggies...this way I let them sit while I unpack the rest of my groceries.

So as you head to the grocery store or a local farmers market this weekend I hope this is a help.

Happy Friday! I will be spending my weekend crafting...with my new sewing machine! Yes that's right I finally decided on a machine and I love it! It took a few days to get a hang of it but it is great. And, I have a project almost complete...don't worry. I will be posting a tutorial as soon as I deliver it...it's a gift!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment