5/14/12

Hiking Croft Farm

With the amazing weather we have hadin South Jersey this Spring I have tried to take advantage of it and get some much needed outside time with the kids.
My mom let me know about a wonderful hiking trail right in the backyard of one of our favorite parks, Challenge Grove in Cherry Hill. This is something my mom and dad are great about. We used to take spontaneous day trips to state parks and just explore...one of my favorite things!
So I took her advice and on a BEAUTIFUL Saturday morning I packed a lunch and the kids into the car and heading out to explore.
We discovered some great trails and a lake with plenty of wildlife. Most importantly the kids were able to run and get dirty...one of their favorite things.
And, after we got a chance to spend sometime at the play ground.
The makings of a pretty great day!









Thanks Mom for the tip...keep them coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment