5/27/12

KINDERGARTEN

Could it really be June in just a few days??
Can this school year be almost over??
Can kindergarten be almost over??
I honestly can not believe how fast this year has gone and how so many prayers have been answered.
And it is completely emotional for me.
School never came easy for me {and yes I know I'm a teacher but that's how I roll...when i struggle with something it becomes my goal to overcome it!} and I worried that my faults may have been passed on to my little guy.

I have seen more growth in my boy over the last 9 months than I ever thought I would, and I couldn't be happier with his experience.
...but really we have all had this experience.
From the time Lizzy and I spend in the classroom volunteering or just dropping off and picking up Jake, to the field trips...I am a room mom after all!
I have met some pretty great families too....I couldn't be more thankful for the families we have met and the friends we have created!
I can't wait to see what the next few weeks will hold as we wrap up our first kindergarten experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment