5/17/12

Pinterest Friday...lovely towels

I've decided to take my obsession and make it useful.
If you've been living under a rock you may not know what Pinterest is so I will try my best to explain.
Pinterest is a great place for sharing ideas, thoughts, and discoveries.
If you find something interesting on the internet you can easily "pin" it to one of you boards and others will be able to see it.
Whether it is a design of a living room, a neat tip for cleaning, recipes, or a great outfit...you can find it all on Pinterest.
So I thought I would share how I have made Pinterest useful in my life.

I stumbled across this pin and just had to try it.
wash towels in 1 Cup of vinegar on hot, then again with 1/2 cup of baking soda on hot. They will smell 10 times better...you don't realize how musty and gross they smell over time!
I love using CHEAP, everyday household products to help enhance my everyday things.
Here is the tip:
wash towels in 1 Cup of vinegar on hot, then again with 1/2 cup of baking soda on hot. They will smell 10 times better...you don't realize how musty and gross they smell over time!

Okay so I decided to do this and it was fantastic. Just putting the towels in the dryer I could tell they didn't have any smell to them at all. I have a very very very old washer and there always seems to be a musty smell. I think this took care of a little care on the washer too.
Love this one...
Stay tuned next Friday I'll pick another Pinterest fave and let you know how it goes!
Making the fun practical!

No comments:

Post a Comment