10/27/12

Birthday ...Barnes and Noble style

Today is my birthday!!

Okay so I don't go crazy about my birthday, never really have. I love to have celebrate, don't get me wrong, but as I have gotten older I feel a real need to just relax on my birthday and have some down time.
This morning I am blogging from one of my favorite establishments, Barnes and Noble! It was my only request to my hubby, just a morning to myself.
No presents necessary! {we are joining our birthday and Christmas gifts and getting much needed new washer and dryer....so a morning out was gift enough!}
So I am sitting here with  my Starbucks salted caramel mocha frap and wild blueberry muffin, computer open, indie music playing in the background...and I am loving every minute of it!!
Can you see the blue reflection of my computer screen...hahaha
YUM
A little shopping will happen, the hubby has sworn me to not do any for the kids, just me...which is proving to be more difficult than I thought it would be. And then dinner with the in-laws to celebrate three birthdays in one...that's how we roll!

But one thing my hubby and I have always done is a nice family dinner....

Which we did last night,
In the City,
Yes Philly...yea!!!!
pictures coming soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment