6/9/12

Change of Plans!

So yesterday I posted that I had a vision for my Saturday alone with my kids....well you know the saying, "We make plans, God laughs"? Boy, was that how today went.
Nothing catastrophic, but plan changing none the less.

There was no coffee by the inflatable pool...
There was no smoothie pops to help cool off the kids...
There was no lemonade in the afternoon...

But there was some time to focus on a ministry that I love with all my heart...
Lunch out with the two best companions I could have asked for...
A quick run to the craft store {we didn't find anything we were hoping to find}
There was alot of relaxing, tv/movie viewing, lego building, play dough playing, and dress up time.
...and yes even a bit of time by the pool before the kids got too cold.

I couldn't have asked for a better day...
a day with my kids hearing them laugh and play together...
a day teaching me to rely on the Lord in all things!

No comments:

Post a Comment