6/1/12

Pinterest Friday...placemat clutch

Pinned Image
I love a simple, cute project. Funny because the pin was to a blog called The Pinterest Project.
Great minds think alike!
As Miranda put on this post, if you can sew a straight line you can do this.
So I did what Miranda did...I went to Target, as usual, and picked up a cute placemat...
...it is actually the same orange and yellow one in this picture {minus the cute fabric flower}.

I didn't get a chance to take pictures of mine as I was making it but if you check out the link you can see how Miranda completed this project.
There was even a direct link to where she found the original pin!

Honestly if you have the slightest knowledge of how to use a sewing machine this is the project for you!

I can't wait for my next date night or girls night to use this...it is just a little too small for my everyday adventures with the kids. Anything small than a duffle bag usually is not enough!

Have a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment