6/15/12

Pinterest Friday...Recipes, Recipes, Recipes

One of the first things that turned me on to Pinterest was that you could find great recipes...and oh boy is that true.
Last week we had a few dinners made from Pinterest pins that I just had to try. Most were successful. Here they are:
{Up date: If you click on the name of the recipes it will link you directly to the original source, not to my pinterest page}

HEALTHY CHICKEN NUGGETS

Pinned ImageI cut these too small which caused them to over cook. They were still really good!

PIZZA MONKEY BREAD

Pinned ImageYou will need at least two pizza dough recipes (below) and make sure you give yourself plenty of time to do this one...It takes time to make the dough, using yeast you have to let it sit for about two hours, and then it takes a little time to make the "biscuits" and then let it sit for half an hour. But let me tell you, it is well worth the wait!!! The kids loved them! I even made ones with just cheese for the self made vegetarian of the house (Lizzy doesn't like meat)

PIZZA DOUGH

Pinned Image











CRESCENT CINNAMON ROLL

Cinnamon rollsPERFECTION!!! quick and easy!


PENNE WITH ROASTED ASPARAGUS AND BALSAMIC BUTTER

Pinned ImageDidn't turn out quite right but I think it was my fault! I reduced the balsamic vinegar way too  much...made it very thick. The hubby and I loved it...I will make it again and try to correct my error...but they kids didn't care for it. We invoked our "must try at least this much" rule and they did eat the amount. But they were not thrilled.

So there you go...some great recipes that we loved!!! Happy Friday!



No comments:

Post a Comment