6/27/12

Sweet!!

Okay, I am still working on the Seat belt pillows I told you about a few days ago, but until then I thought I would share a little gem that I found today {througha pinterest friend}.

Iesha over at The Uncluttered Lifestyle is doing some pretty amazing stuff.

The Uncluttered Lifestyle


I love her style and vantage point!
She has great ideas on stashing organizing all the stuff that needs to be organized.
And, she makes it all look so pretty!!!!
The tag line on her site is..."Sharing a love of organizing with a vintage flair"...I love it!!!

As many of you know, being organized is not my forte...that is a bit of an understatement but I'm working on it.
I struggle with matching function with things that are pretty! Iesha has done just that.
So I will be heading over to see Iesha and all the great ideas she has!

Just click on the site picture or name to go directly to her site. 

No comments:

Post a Comment